Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

My Day At Paintball


Who
What
When
Where
Why
Dad
Uncle
Cousins
Paintball
Shoot each other
Capture the flag
Team death match
Refill our guns
Last week
Monday
Red Alert
For the holidays
On Monday we went to paint. We went there because it was the last week of the holidays so we made the most of it. The place that we went to was Red Alert it had a massive field to play on and there was grenades. We had to go and get ready wore a shirt over another shirt and a jacket and long pants and normal shoes. After we got ready we went to go and pick up my uncle and my cousins we had to go in a van because there were ten of us. There was 5 players in each team so it could be fare. The names for the teams were Crips and Bloods. While we were driving we got some food from Mcdonald's we got that because we did not eat anything for breakfast in the morning.

We arrived at paintball we got out of the car, we stretched so that our legs could be awaken. We walked until we found the counter it wasn’t a long walk. We got guns they were only forty dollars for the rainbow gun. My cousin got a overall because they did not want to get there good clothes dirt. We got ready we were bloods so we got the red helmet to protect our face and my cousins were crips son they had blue. We payed for entry so as long as we had paintballs we could have as much rounds as we liked. My uncle brought two refill packs to refill our gun. We had to wait for 5 minutes until the other people finish with the field they were good but not as good as my cousin because he is in the army practicing shooting everyday. Then they finish we went in we had to test shoot a board to see if it worked.

We started the game was capture the flag. I had to protect the flag with my uncle. One of the enemy's sneaked up and tried to shoot me but I dodged it. He got me on the head and I got him on the shoulder and he shoot again and I shoot as well and it hit his ball and it splattered in the air and I shoot him. You have to get shoot two times to get out and he got out. At the end of the game the enemy took the flag to there base and they won. We played another game and we won it it was the same game but at the end we won. Then we played team deathmatch and I was a sniper person. I had to cover my team and shoot the other team we all went up. The emmys were camping in one spot and my uncle and my dad shoot them and they were crying cause they shoot them a lot. There only one more person left we all ganged up on him and we all shoot him with all our bullets.  

At the end of the day we got fish and chips. I had a very painful day at paintball but it was really fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.