Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

My Prayer To The People In Purgatory

In Room 5 we are learning how to write a prayer to the people in purgatory. I know I have learnt this by writing a prayer to the people in  purgatory. My digital objects shows me how to  write a prayer to the people in  Purgatory. Purgatory is a place where dead people reflect on what they have done on earth and get ready to go to Heaven and be with God.


Dear forgiving God

Thank you God for the good life that you gave us on earth. Help the people in purgatory to reflect in what they have done on earth. They are looking back in their sins on earth so that they can be washed away and be perfect just like Heaven. I ask for your forgiveness in the people in purgatory. Please help everyone in purgatory to get prepare for Heaven. I promise to make good choices and pray for people in purgatory.

Amen    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.