Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Maori Work


We are learning how the Maori people got to preserve their food. I know I have learnt this by answering my questions. My questions was how people preserve fermentation with food? The food is placed in a flax basket and it is soaked in a lake for days or weeks until the flesh is stetted. The food is smelly but it is good to eat it. The Maori people dig a hole and place the food inside. And my other questions was what is fermentation? Well fermentation is food process that lasts longer stops the food from rotting. It is for persevering food. it is like changing grapes into wine. My key words questions was Mario people preserve fermentation with food.              

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.