Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Making Decisions

Making Decisions


scenario:


2 Say no I can’t because I will go to jail and I’ll  have a bad reputation


3 Make an excuse and tell them I have to help my mum cook dinner



B Say what is right or wrong about each option.

Option 1 It’s right because you don’t want to get into trouble

Option 2 So that you won’t be in the situation

C.  Say what would be the consequences of each option for everyone concerned.

1.Nothing because it’s the right thing to say

2. You won’t go to prison

D. Say which option you would have chosen and why.


1. Say no because she will go to jail

2. Make an excuse so that you won’t be in the situation.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the senario?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.