Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Movies with my sisters!

On Saturday I watched ‘The purge anarchy’.


It all started, when the president made a rule that you can kill anyone for a set 12 hour period. The purge started after the horn went off. The people that are rich could protect themselves properly but the poor couldn't. The police couldn't do anything until the  purge was over. There were 5 people that protected the land. Everyone that had a grudge against someone started acting crazy and killing people. All the Gangs came out and started attacking poor people’s houses, because they looked down on them. They shot down one of the doors and nearly shot the girl that was inside the house.Then the gang took the girls near the butcher man’s truck and the girls nearly got shot. Then a man came and killed the bad guys. When the man saved the two girls, they went back to the car and there were two other people that wanted to help.


I fell asleep while I was watching the movie. After the movie ended, my sister and I went to go play outside. We played passes with the rugby ball and if we dropped the ball, then we are out. My sister dropped it first so I got one point. Then my other sister came and said can “I play with you guys?” I asked “Why do you want to play with us?”
She said “I was bored in my room”. So we started playing again and I had to rub off my point.  We started passing the ball and my older sister dropped it, so she was out for good. Then it was just me and my 2nd oldest sister left in the game.  she was hard to get out so I gave up and she won the whole game.


After we finished playing, we took a nap because we were all so tired. Then we had dinner and we had fish and chips, it was yummy. Then I went into my bedroom and put warm blankets on the bed. After I put the blankets on my bed. I fell asleep. It was the best day ever.

WALT write a recount using dialogue.
I know this when I use speech marks to start and end speech.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.