Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

The sleepover!

Last Saturday, I slept over at my cousin’s house. When I got to their house, we hooked on the PlayStation to the television in the living room. After we hooked up the PlayStation, we went outside to play basketball. I challenged my cousin to a shootout. He went first and he got the ball in the hoop. Then he started dribbling the ball. I tried to get away from him. When I was trying to get away from him, he shot the ball and it spun around and fell out of the hoop. Then I got the ball and shot it into the hoop and scored 3 points.

After we played basketball, we went inside to play on the PlayStation. We played ‘Grand Theft auto V’. I got my gun and  shot the police. Then I went and got my sticky bomb and threw it onto the cop’s car and it blew up. After that, I went to steal a car and when I was driving, I threw some more sticky bombs on the cop’s cars. After I blew up the cop’s car, I jumped out of the car and blew myself up. Then we turned off the consoles, we went to pump up the mobile pool with our mouths.

After the pool is pumped up, we filled it with water and played passes with the rugby ball. We played a game in the pool. The rules for the game was that if you dropped the ball, then you are out. I was the first one to get out, then my cousins started passing it to each other. After that, my cousin got out and Matthew won the game.

After we played in the pool, we took a nap because we were tired. Then we had dinner and we had fish and chips, it was yummy. Then I went into the living room to blow up the airbed and it started to expand. Then we put warm blankets on the airbed. Next, we went to play some more games together.

It was the best day ever.
WALT write a recount of my weekend.
I know this when I use correct punctuation in my writing.    










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.