Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Awesome Goal


We have been learning about goals I know I have learnt this by writing my goals I have achieve my goal by being positive. 

My goal for writing is to write  ambitious vocab.  This is important because it will make people read it and it will make my story more interesting.The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  ambitions vocab and put exiting words.I need six ambitions vocab in writing.

My goal for Reading  is to learn new words. This is important because  it can help you in your writing. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be learning new words and can help in writing to.

My goal for Maths is to do my basic facts every day until I get better. This is important because I can get a higher score in basic facts test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  my basic facts sheet every day at home and i will get different scores every day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.