Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Goals

My goal for writing is to use the punctuation pyramid. This is important because It will make writing interesting so that people would want to read it. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to use the punctuation pyramid and the dictionary. My goal for Reading is when I'm reading I have to speak out clear. This is important because people will be able to hear me. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be speaking out clear to Mrs Richardson and my family. My goal for Maths is do my basic facts sheet all the time.This is important because so it can put me in a higher group in maths.The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be do my basic facts sheet all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.